Friday, October 14, 2011

Please, I need your urgent reply

From: Amina Hassan


With due respect.

Dear Sir,

I am Mrs Amina Hassan the wife to late Mr Hassan Ouattara , Having gone through your profile, I am convinced and will pleased to contact you for some assistance and business relationship’s am a widow, who live in BURKINA FASO now. I have a daughter who is the joy of my life.

My late husband was a loving, caring and hard working business man who died unfortunately in a war in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire. Bbefore the sudden death of my beloved husband and father of my daughter, he intended to establish a business in Europe with the sum of $ 10,2 million United States dollars, but unfortunately he died before this proposed venture.

Following his death, his family members are telling me that I am not entitled to inherits his property (Assets and fund) because i am a woman and my offspring is a female as well, according to some barbaric traditional laws here in Africa which doesn't permit a woman to inherit a man's property, but I and my child will be cratered for by the late husband family will take over the management of his business and other properties. Unfortunately to this wicked family members, the $10.2 million United States dollars which my late husband intended to use in establishing a business in the United States.

This fund was deposited in a bank account unknown to his family .It is me and the Manager of the bank is aware of this fund, so I have discussed this matter with the Manager that I want this fund personally and he agreed based on some compensation.

According to the Manager, the best way to secure this fund is to transfer it to a foreign account outside BURKINA FASO for safe-keeping, later it will be used for business establishment with your advice and assistance, which I will also come over to your country. At this juncture, I needs your sincere assistance in
providing your bank account, so that this fund can be transferred into it within (14) working days as soon as I hear your positive response.

However, I and the Manager has agreed to give you 30% of the fund as a reward for your sincere assistance, the manager 10%,10% for the expenses and the remaining 50% of the fund will be for me (I and my daughter).looking forward to hear good response.Please contact me through my private email;

Thanks And God Bless you.
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Amina Hassan

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for your attention...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting