Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October - Evanescence

I can’t run anymore,
I fall before you,
Here I am,

I have no-thing left,
Though I’ve tried to forget,
You’re all that I am,
Take me home,
I’m through fi-ghting it,


Broken,
Lifeless,
I give up,
You’re my only strength,
Without you,
I can’t go on,
Anymore,
Ever again.


My only hope,
(All the times I’ve tried)
My only peace,
(To walk away from you)
My only joy,
My only strength,
(I fall into your abounding grace)
My only power,
My only life,
(And love is where I am)
My only love.


I can’t run anymore,
I give myself to you,
I’m sorry,
I’m sorry,

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for your attention...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting