Saturday, September 10, 2011

Miss You Like Crazy - The Moffatts

I used to call you my girl
I used to call you my friend
I used to call you the love
The love that I never had


(*) When I think of you
I don't know what to do
When will I see you again


Chorus:
I miss you like crazy
Even more than words can say
I miss you like crazy
Every minute of every day
Girl I'm so down when your love's not a round
I miss you, miss you, miss you.....
I miss you like crazy

You were all that I want
You were all that I need...(you were all that I need)
Can't you see how I feel
Can't you see that my pain is so real

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for your attention...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting