Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I Like It - Foxy Shazam

Big magic woman Oh you got me Under your spell You hypnotize Me with your hips and thighs I wear these shades So when I stare No one can tell So c'mon! (c'mon, c'mon, c'mon) Show me a little more (c'mon, c'mon, c'mon) Thats the biggest black ass I've ever seen And I like it, I like it Thats the biggest black ass I've ever seen And I like it, I like it, a lot My gangsta girl With the wavy curl And a sexy Street talking slang You mesmerize Me and you mess with I When you booty pop and drop it Like it aint no thing Ha! (c'mon, c'mon, c'mon) Show me a little more (c'mon, c'mon, c'mon) Thats the biggest black ass I've ever seen And I like it, I like it Thats the biggest black ass I've ever seen And I like it, I like it, a lot Thats the biggest black ass I've ever seen And I like it, I like it Thats the biggest black ass I've ever seen And I like it, I like it Thats the biggest black ass I've ever seen And I like it, I like it Thats the biggest black ass I've ever seen And I like it, I like it, a lot Thats the biggest black ass I've ever seen And I like it, I like it Thats the biggest black ass I've ever seen And I like it, I like it

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for your attention...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting